Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedures as well as Guidelines for all new students accepted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic Acceptance fees 2021/2022
The Management of the Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY), publishes the policies and procedures for paying Acceptance fees and registration procedures for all new students admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Guidelines 2021/2022
- Go to the school website https://imap.edu.ng and enter your name on the admission list. Then follow the procedure below to log in to your school portal account.
- (A) If you registered through the old portal, please follow the steps below to login. Go to https://imap.edu.ng
and click New Candidate
ii. Choose ND or HND as needed
iii. Enter your JAMB registration. (for ND) and applicant identification number (for HND)
iv. Fill in all the required information to complete the form.
v. The portal generates an ID for you. Then go to ICT to update your status for recommended admissions and log in with your email address and password to receive admissions and continue paying your acceptance fee.
(B) If you have registered through the new login portal use your email address and password to accept Admission and procedure to pay your acceptance fee.
- After paying the acceptance fee, print out the receipt, Screening Form and Admission letter.
- Go to Polytechnic Academic Register with printed Receipt, Examination Form and Admission Letter confirming acceptance from Admissions Officer and Academic Secretary.
- Go to your department with a printed receipt, screening form and approval letter and the original of your HOD verification and authorization record.
- Go to your dean’s office and be cleared by the tax office to pay your tuition fees (all fees are paid on the school portal).
- Fill out the appropriate course registration form, get the HOD and the Dean’s signature.
- Make three copies of all your documents and three recent passport photos and fill them out as follows:
ii. Academic Registry
iii. Students Affairs
Best of Luck, if you have any question drop it in the comments section.